At Harvest House Church we believe God wants us live in community with one another and it’s through those connections that we experience the full life God intends for us. When we go through life together, our problems become smaller as God uses others to bring support and encouragement to our lives. Your Life Group becomes a place where others know your name and care about what is happening in your life. New groups are forming all the time and you can find details and contacts for currently offered groups below. If you don’t see the group you’re looking for and want to start your own, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
GROUPS CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED
Roots (Adults and Young Adults)
- Josiah and Meredith Davis
- Wednesdays at 5:30pm (except first Wednesday of the month)
- Adults and young adults are welcome
- Please note this family has small kids that will be getting ready for bed at the meeting time; therefore, they have requested that other people not bring young kids to this life group.
- Jordan Dean and Lexie All
- Sundays at 2PM-3PM
- Coffee and Conversation! “We want to cultivate room for the spirit to grow in our relationships with each other”.
Disciple LIFE Group (Anyone)
- Luther Beck and Melanie Honeycutt
- 1st and 3rd Sundays at 4PM
- Theme Scripture: Matthew 28
- “We discover deeper relationship with Jesus and each other through learning to live biblically, exploring questions about God and ourselves, allowing Holy Spirit to guide us, and sharing our faith with others through our testimony”.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Medders/Greene Life Group (Anyone)
- 1st Friday and 3rd Saturday 6:30PM
- “Our heart for this group is to build deep community through fellowship, worship, prayer, Bible study, and FUN! This group is currently composed of altar ministry team members, but definitely open to everyone.”
- Beth Medders: 828-606-9552 or Maritza Greene: 828-719-9106
Click here to view our list of college groups!
Another way you can get plugged into a group right now is by joining a ministry team. We have several teams that meet and serve every week. Ministry teams are a great way to learn servant leadership while connecting with others in the church. Joining a team is as simple as attending our Growth Track course (Sundays at 10:15AM) and asking any of the team members wearing an orange name tag on Sunday.